Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution



12:00 a.m. on January 1, every year a new chance, a clean slate, a split second of pure thankfulness for the ones we love, exciting hope for the year to come and a time to resolve to do things we think will make our year even better.

Sure a bit naive, but I'm excited to report that I've made a couple of New Year's resolutions and actually kept them. A couple years a go I promised to wear a cute accessory every day, I've made promises to loose weight, start a project, finish a project, and to travel all pretty cliche'. Well of all of those I am delighted to report that the only resolution that stuck past January was the promise to accessorize and even today I match my bling to my mood and rock a fun piece every day! In efforts to make another nontraditional resolution and to keep it long after 2011 I've promised myself to start and keep a fun blog about my personal philosophy that is to "Live Happy."

I'm lucky, I have amazing people in my life providing so much inspiration for funny stories and interesting adventures. I hope that this blog, featuring the many characters of my life, will entertain visitors this year and beyond!

So for today, Five Rules to Live Happy
1. Free your heart from hatred
2. Free your mind from worries
3. Live simply
4. Give more
5. Expect less

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Live Happy | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012