Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You Don't Always Have to Wear Big-Girl Panties

When I started this Blog I sought out advice from experienced bloggers, people who understood "best practices" of the trade.  One friend said "make sure you stick to your niche, if your blog is titled Live Happy, then keep it happy."  This makes perfect sense and happy is my niche I think that I have a generally happy undertone to everything in life, however at the risk of sounding cliche stuff happens.  Life is not always happy and lately I have realized how important it is to acknowledge this.

Living Happy is a disposition that I choose to have even during the tougher weeks.  Everyday things come up that challenge my happy perspective, I'll admit I wallow in my circumstances (some issues taking more time to move through than others).  But eventually I suck it up and put my big girl panties on and move forward.  This is an exceptionally big step for me considering my daily commando practices.

What I've realized over the past few months is that it's ok to not always know what pair of panties, if any, you should be wearing.  You don't always have to be strong and by all means it's ok to go without!  Lean on your friends and family, realize that difficult times bring out the best in those who love us.


What underwear styles might say about our life situations:

  • The bikini: I want to be comfortable, I have a lot to accomplish and the last thing I want to deal with is making an adjustment.
  • The Boyshort: It's a weekend, I can walk around in my underwear if I want, I'm totally relaxed.
  • The Thong: Somethings are just a pain in your crack!
  • The Hipster: You want to be comfortable yet sassy, you never know where the day might take you ;)
  • The Brief: I'm going to be creative today!
  • Comando: I haven't figured myself out yet, but I know it's ok to go this route occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Live Happy | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012