Friday, July 22, 2011

Our Life In TV

My reruns....

"You're in big trouble mister!" – Michelle, Full House

I might have heard this quite a few times post 1993 - "Awwe I'm telling!" Alex to Kaleena



Kelly: Why aren't you at the prom?
Zack: Oh, is that tonight? Gosh, I must have forgotten?
Kelly: There must have been 100 girls who would love to go with you.
Zack: Actually 106.
-Saved by the Bell - Zack and Kelly's Prom

 
I had a crush on a guy in high school who rocked a mushroom cut and thought he was the Zack Morris of MCC.

Joey: People change, Dawson.
Dawson: They don't have to.
Joey: Yes, they do. People die, and they move away... and they grow up. Everything changes eventually

Because once upon a time, we were best friends. And, yes, there's been a lot of bad stuff in between. But none of that matters right now, okay? You need me, I'm there. Any time, any place, anywhere. -Joey and Dawson, Dawson's Creek

Wow that’s deep.  19-24 finding out who your friends are and going through what we thought at the time was the guts of life.  I wanted to be Joey, and for the record SO happy she ended up with Pacey.

Rachel: You gotta come with me!
Phoebe: Come where?
Rachel: Wherever I go! Come on! You and me. We'll... we'll start a new group! We're the best ones!
Phoebe: Okay, but try and get Joey, too. - Friends

Ha ha ha, my friends in moments of panic.

Michael Scott: Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make. - The Office

Kevin - Jim's gone on his honeymoon. So I started borrowing his office, to fart in. Then one day, I came in, and I just stayed. 'Cause this place is awesome. It feels like home now. Even better than my home. My home sucks. - The Office
Real world, real job, crazy.


Woody: Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson? 
Norm: Alright, but stop me at one. Make that one-thirty - Cheers

Oh too many nights!


And finally my personal guilty pleasure….

“Think about it. If you are single, after graduation there isn’t one occasion where people celebrate you … Hallmark doesn’t make a “congratulations, you didn’t marry the wrong guy” card. And where’s the flatware for going on vacation alone?" – Carrie, Sex and the City

“I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.” – Carrie, Sex and the City

“Don’t play hard to get with a man who’s hard to get.” – Samantha, Sex and the City

“I’m dating skid-marks guy. When your boyfriend is so comfortable that he cannot be bothered to wipe his ass, there’s a problem.” – Miranda, Sex and the City

“Allow me to get right to the point. After careful consideration, I have decided that this is the year I am getting married.” Charlotte, Sex and the City (Ang this is for you)

“The fact is, sometimes it’s really hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes. That’s why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun.” – Carrie, Sex and the City

These ladies say it all and relate to so many of my closest friends and all of our emotional mishaps, over-priced indulgences and the closeness that only girlfriends can relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Live Happy | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012