Thursday, March 28, 2013

Saw it Pinned it...BOUGHT IT

My blogging girls turned me onto the fun of Thursday blogging and the "Saw it Pinned it Did It" trend.  I can't wait to get started posting some of my Pinterest projects.

But for today I'm focusing on my skill of shopping.  Here is my "Saw it Pinned it Bought It" for this sunny Thursday morning.

Sonia Kashuk, Shimmering Sands Eye Shadow Pallet
Found at Target - $13.99


I snagged this pin from the beautiful Betsy Veach.  It's everything a girl could want in a summertime shadow pallet.  Very natural with peach hues.  Perfect for a slightly sun-kissed face. 




I was especially interested in how the sparkle quad would wear.  It's pretty true to picture!  The sparkle is larger than most shimmer shadows but not obnoxious at all.  I wore the shadow yesterday for the first time but added dark brown to the corners for dimension.  


I can't wait for summer and the sun to really highlight this shadow splurge!
Saw it pinned it bought it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Live Happy | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012